Make block animations. Made the base-block frames, I will test. Then I need to modify it for the main-character block, then for the enemy block. Make dodge animations.
- Make hurt animations.
- Make dying animations.
- Make villiagers.
- Needs less "hero"y proportions. And possibly some older/younger people as well.
- Make menu screen.
- Make step sounds play by position in walk-cycle not by looping sound file.
- Make lots of background noise animations for various things.
Tall grass in the wind.
- Running water.(EDIT:Started)
Bushes in the wind. Chimes.
- Window shutters flapping the wind.
- Trees in the wind?
- Swings in the wind.
Make AI flee when low on agility.
- Make AI path-find using nodes.
Make "screamer" AI.
- Test and tweak blocking till just right.
- Make shine/temple art assets (based off LPC work)
- Modify LPC house work to be a bit more variant.
Pick a font for the game.I THINK I have one I'm okay with.
- Make a text-box system, probably make it in THM and fetch the changes.
Make pseudo-blindness a boolean trigger. Make the whole world "freeze" for a split second upon a successful hit. Use pygame.mixer.pause and unpause for sound, use a boolean variable to stop updating anything in the playState.
- Pick menu music.
- Pick general background music.
- Make the window bigger, and possibly
add panning. Add a "fade to black" effect.
- Retouch main character animations, as you'll be seeing a lot of that.
- Actually design the levels/scenario.
So I think I need to dedicate tomorrow to reworking/finishing the main character graphics. And just try to have it done. Although it's not as easy as it looks (Curse you internet, being distracting.)